Providing Colocation in Chicago
Colocation Perfection at Equinix CH3
Imagine a network of interacting ecosystems located in an impressive 272,000 Sq Ft datacenter. Now imagine that this huge facility is located in a highly strategic business district, surrounded by the Midwest's biggest telecommunication leaders. Only that with Telentia's Chicago colocation you don't have to imagine because everything is real!
Our outstanding colocation and managed hosting services in Chicago guarantee the operational reliability, uptime and security you expect when placing your business-critical applications in our hands. Utilizing our powerful N+1 redundancy, full UPS power and SSAE16 SOC-1 Type II certified infrastructure to manage our clients' ecosystems, we enable you to grow your business, improve your performance and boost your market stronghold. Join our clients now!
Unsurpassed Features & Advantages of our Facilities
- Securely sealed cages, suites and cabinets
- Redundant generator backed power and HVAC
- Facility temperature and humidity constantly monitored
- Strict fire measures including threat detection and suppression
- Fully 24/7 supervised and monitored facilities
- Continuous 24/7 team presence in the data center
- Full 24/7 protection and supervision of the data center
Connectivity is essential in preserving a company’s performance and boosting its growth. To enable our customers to effectively connect with their markets and partners, Telentia operates world-class data centers, strategically located in Chicago. These exclusive facilities are used as business hubs for more than 500 companies that can interconnect through their digital networks and even choose their preferred network services from a huge selection of 130 different providers.
Using the Chicago based datacenters offers our customers many advantages. They’re not only communicating through one of the leading financial centers in the world, but they can also take advantage of our close collaboration with the 3 large Exchange Centers: the Chicago Stock Exchange, the Chicago Board Options Exchange and the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. Our strong business relations and unique location has made Telentia’s Equinix data center the colocation center of choice for many financial services firms.
Chicago Datacenter Benefits
- Superior redundant datacenters, fully secured
- Reduced risk through direct backbone access with no local loops
- Faster cost effective deployment solutions
- Simpler and convenient billing and crediting services
In addition to the IBX peering solutions which are provided through the Building Meet-Me-Room (BMMR), our Chicago datacenter also offers advanced interconnection with colocation hosting. The MMR itself facilitates the rapid and direct interconnection between the carriers within one central location. Telentia's IBAX Layer 2 public peering fabric is extended to the BMMR, which makes fractional to 10 GB ports available to all BMMR customers.
Redundancy, customization, professional support and total security
- As much space as you need. Your needs are never too small or too complex for us. Telentia's colocation center in Atlanta can be customized to accommodate fractional cabinets, full cabinets and cages. In addition we can create customized configurations for large organizations and enterprise applications.
- Adaptive installations. Our specialized engineers possess vast expertise in installing and deploying the most demanding configurations. Not only they'll expedite your deployment but also provide you with all the support you need. Cross-connections will be established and processed within guaranteed intervals.
- 24/7 on-site assistance. Technicians located at the facility will help you with any tasks you may request. The routine tasks will comprise server reboots, tests of components and circuits, replacement of cards or cables and the handling of tapes or other removable media.
- Secret Services security levels. At Telentia your equipment and informational assets' security are of utmost importance. We don't take any chances and we'll never compromise of the safety of your business. Our sealed and 24x7 manned supervised facilities are controlled by electronic keycards with pin codes as well as mantraps. Cabinets, cages and suites are all sealed and watched with CCTV monitors.
- Uninterrupted redundant power. Our complex power system has been structured and built according to the latest and most reliable standards. From Power Distribution Unit (PDU) diversity and independent AC systems, to battery back-up, UPS and fueled generators, you can rest assured that your infrastructure is powered at all times.
Let's get started!
Our trained and skilled engineers stand by to help you build your own customized colocation solution. Call us now!